Construction Manager - #24881
AtkinsRéalis is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of £200 million.
AtkinsRéalis worldwide has access to 2,300 consultants, of whom 400 are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and Engineering company.
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, AtkinsRéalis combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
AtkinsRéalis are currently looking for an experienced Construction Manager to join our already established team in Riyadh, Saudi to be part a major programme of work. The team shall be expected to assist the client in any way possible to ensure the Development is completed to the required timescales and within their stated budgets.
- Degree qualified: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in civil engineering or a related field;
- 15 +years of experience and preferably have experience similar to this project/role;
- Previous experience working in KSA.
- Professional membership preferred;
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of multi functional projects;
- Construction management background
- Effective in building good working relationships within complex structures both within projects, with clients and internally;
- The successful candidate will also be able to mobilise people and teams and drive for a successful delivery.
- Ability to lead and control large multidiscipline team.
- Must be suitably experienced working in a client facing role.
- Part of a multi functional team responsible for delivering a large number of varied projects in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Overall construction management as part of a client team with particular emphasis on project delivery, logisitics and handover.
- Complete review of existing operations within the client organisation, assessing both the strengths and weaknesses and compiling reports for presentation to the client.
- Chair weekly/ monthly progress meetings.
- Ensure resources are appropriate to meet current and future commitments and to maximise opportunities.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- 25 calendar days annual leave (based on 5 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover.
- Company gratuity scheme.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin.
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Why choose AtkinsRéalis
Your difference makes a difference. We care for our people and are committed to creating an inclusive working environment where you can thrive and build a future you want to be a part of.
Thrive with us. When you join us, your wellbeing, health and safety become our top priority.
Engineering the future with digital. From design and engineering to project management, digital is fundamental to our way of working.
Champion lasting change. We build sustainability into everything we do.
AtkinsRéalis is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. We aim to provide quality and fairness for all job applicants and employees and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religious conviction or disablement. We oppose all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination.
Our aim is for the company to be representative of all sections of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applications equally.
We pursue this commitment by:
- Having clear and concise procedures and guidelines for both line managers and employees to ensure policies are fully understood and implemented;
- Complying with the relevant employment legislation and codes of practice;
- Ensuring that all existing employees, potential employees, colleagues and customers are treated equally and with respect;
- Ensuring that the workplace is an environment free from discrimination, harassment, victimisation and bullying regardless of an individual’s gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religious conviction or disablement;
- Making all decisions relating to recruitment, selection or promotion according to the employees’ ability.