Commercial Activity Leader - #17089
Job ID: REF1744U
Date posted: 20/11/2023Company description
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them
- To establish the IKEA Brand as the preferred choice in home furnishing solutions that create a better everyday life for the many people, thereby reaching the IKEA business objectives. This shall occur by:
- Stimulating home furnishing interest in each local market & drive customer engagement across all channels
- Develop enjoyable, convenient commercial activities which leads increase visitation and sustained long term profitability
- Be a strong contributor to the brand team, by designing and implementing commercial activities to increase brand equity and drive customer life time value.
- Defining and implementing the IKEA KSA & Bahrain commercial calendar in alignment with the commercial priorities
- Develop commercial activities to drive visitation & sales across all channels including developing communication plans
- Manage the process of communicating & presenting new product / range launches
- Optimize sales and sustained long term profitability by generating more traffic to our stores, using all internal and external media.
- Work in collaboration with the commercial team and liaise with Marketing & Creative teams to ensure inspiriting communications packages are developed that attract more visitors to all IKEA channels
- Develop a commercial activity calendar that amplifies IKEA’s home furnishing knowledge across all touch points
- Secure vitality across all touchpoints in all media by, working closely with the commercial team and marketing, commercially using our range and the commercial calendar, so that our customers feel inspired to visit our stores more frequently
- Assist in developing Integrated marketing communications plans across all channels to support the activity calendar
- Understanding the potential of national commercial opportunities and make them part of the commercial calendar to generate more visitation to all channels.
- Work closely with the commercial team to develop and contribute to a commercial calendar that is aligned with the customer experience strategy.
- Liaise with regulatory parties to ensure obtaining all necessary permits to execute activities
- Supporting the stores in executing the commercial calendar, monitoring and acting on their sales results
- Working with my store commercial activity leaders by giving constructive feedback and to develop their commercial skills, encouraging them to share their ideas and successes nationally.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing or other communication discipline Preferred.
- 5 years+ Retail and/or home furnishing experience
- FMCG experience in Brand/Marketing Management
- Proven ability to drive commerciality
- Experience of taking commercial decisions based on national market information
- Experience of using knowledge of customer shopping behavior to develop commercial activities
- Proven ability to work as a team player and as well as independently