Coiled Tubing Drilling Field Specialist - #17258
Coiled Tubing Drilling Field Specialist
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment?
Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping team are expertise in Cementing, Coiled Tubing & Stimulation.
Partner with the best
As a Coiled Tubing Drilling Field Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. You'll lead activities, people and HSE compliance and work on a variety of complex problems and issues. You'll be the onsite expert, continually developing knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As a Coiled Tubing Drilling Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and responding to change situations and events within the rig site.
- Understanding of all equipment and operational policies and procedures.
- Reporting immediately to the Driller and Rig Manager any incident or accident.
- Following and recording Aramco and internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment.
- Checking equipment on site required to perform planned activities and implement contingency plans.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 0-2 years of relevant work experience in Coiled Tubing.
- Have technical diploma or engineering degree.
- Have understanding of Coiled Tubing and Underbalanced Drilling System.
- Display an ability to analyze problems from data and identify root causes and provide efficient solutions.
Work in a way that works for you.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us: We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.