Coffee Ambassador - #16595
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
You’re energized by challenges, creative brand-building… and great coffee?
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of coffee – just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than 30 years ago, the Nespresso brand concept, the Nespresso Trilogy: exceptional coffees, smart and stylish coffee machines and personalized, exclusive services, has revolutionized the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Nespresso worldwide since its launch has enjoyed growth year on year. Our ambitions for coming years are sky high. Currently we are looking for Coffee Ambassador with mission to:
Act as a local Ambassador of the Nespresso coffee expertise internally and externally and actively contribute to establish Nespresso as the reference in coffee expertise.
A Day in the Life of a Coffee Ambassador:
- Be in charge to establish, communicate and execute the local strategy in all matters linked to Coffee Expertise (in collaboration with relevant Stakeholders)
- Lead, train and mentor the Coffee Bard community
- Enable Trainers & Coffee Bards to execute training and tasting sessions. Act as Coach and Mentor for these target audiences
- Ownership of the Coffee Expertise Training path in your market
- Be an active member of the global Coffee Ambassadors community and act as link between the HQ Coffee Team and local teams as well as consumers and KOL
- Contribute actively to projects driven by the HQ Coffee Team
- Be the bespoke person for Nespresso, as a best in class Coffee Company
- Establish a dialogue with local PR and Media, as Coffee expert, and play a key role in leveraging Coffee education/expertise in the market
Foster a strong coffee culture among employees, beyond existing activities and pro-actively contribute to the global Coffee Ambassadors community. Build and indirectly lead the Coffee Bard community, implement and manage the Coffee Expertise training path.
Establish an annual strategy in terms of all internal initiatives linked to Coffee Expertise (e.g. Coffee Bard network, coffee education, Gold Capsule contest, tasting events)
Implement and manage activities proposed by HQ (eg. Gold Capsule Contest, new products & other internal launch activities) and develop other local relevant initiatives
Actively contribute to the setting up and development of the network of “Coffee Bards”. From recruitment, identification to their development. Act as Indirect Leader for this group and enable them to support the execution of the internal coffee expertise strategy
Own and manage the execution of the Coffee Expertise Training Program in collaboration and with the support of HR and the Coffee Bard community
Ensure transversally the accuracy and consistency of the content in the local adaptation / translation of any coffee related communication material / scripts
Act as the local Sensory Referent and enable relevant other internal Stakeholders to support this mission
Support Coffee Team in the creation and execution of diverse topics and projects
Establish an annual strategy in terms of all external initiatives linked to Coffee Expertise in collaboration with relevant local Stakeholders. Among Club members and prospects:
Organize and run consumers facing workshops proposed by HQ, directly or with the support of the “Coffee Bards”.
Propose new initiatives to leverage Nespresso coffee expertise and share best practices
Among Key opinion leaders / journalists:
Support the PR, trade and marketing teams in external communication, events, product launches, fairs…
What will make you successful:
- Coffee Expertise; Brand & Media; Training & Education; Stakeholder & Project Management; Coaching & Mentoring
- Degrees in marketing or food engeenering.
- Previous experience in training (internally) presenting (externally) and media interviews (no hard condition, a plus)
- Natural fit within a premium brand environment.Experience in marketing & brand
- Strong in stakeholder management, both internally as externally
- Fluency in English
- Coffee Team Expert
- Marketing, Brand & Media Managers in the field
- Trainers & Education Management
- B2B & Trade Management
- Retail Operations Management
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.