Client Services Specialist - #16805
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
This role aids in the identification, deal strategy, structuring, negotiation, and closure of complex or highly competitive opportunities. There is also leverage from both local and global knowledge, as well as best practices from across the business.
The candidate should be a creative person with a strong sales and operational background to support the accelerated growth of IFS Success Services, as well as Cloud revenues.
The candidate must also display excellence in crafting deal strategy and aligning this with a diverse team to execute that strategy. This individual must be strong in front of customers and is expected to represent IFS well to our clients, up to the C-suite level.
Services Sales is a globally operating function dedicated to supporting the Sales organization with the packaging, positioning and attachment of services, based on a common understanding of what the customer is trying to achieve in the near and long term.
The Services Sales function is responsible for driving recurring revenues and operates as a global collaborated practice through the network of individuals based in each Market Unit or Region.
The Client Services Specialist is a key partner to both our Sales Executives and Client Services Partners and has deep specialist knowledge to help position the right services delivering desired outcomes across the Customers lifecycle. This role has a specific sub-set of the Services Portfolio in their kitbag, focusing specifically to broaden the reach of IFS Success regionally and drive deal closure with stakeholders in a collaborative manner. He/She is equally accountable for the integrity of how our Portfolio of offerings is taken to market and applied in practice with Customers.
This role is part of APJMEA regional GCS team but will also be working closely with IFS global practice. The Client Services Specialist will primarily focus on the following:
Lifecycle Engagements (IFS Success)
- Positioning, sizing and scoping support for our higher tier service engagements. Partner with Customer Success team to build a long-term Customer Success Plan and ensure that the relevant service offerings are included in the plan e.g. Operational Success, Expert best practices (business solution, tailoring and technical)
Where applicable, the specialist might be required to undertake necessary coverage in Cloud Services and/or Upgrade implementation to support the regional team.
While all Client Services Specialists work closely with the regional Client Services Partners, there is an expectation that they take full ownership of the task to drive full end-to-end completion of the sales cycle for IFS Success. There is also the explicit need to think creatively and critically, to drive the best long-term commercials and economic results for the Customer.
Across the above, the Client Services Specialist will take a holistic Customer-Success centric view to provide professional recommendations which requires a good comprehension across the Portfolio.
The purpose of the Services Sales Support team is to drive and support Sales, Success and Partner teams in maximizing our ability to sell IFS services to our customers and Partners in a consistent way throughout the lifecycle with the followings:
- Drive the transition to a primarily recurring revenue model in Services on Strategic IFS Success opportunities, ensuring that the opportunity pipeline is maintained and are properly qualified. Critically assess and manage the health and quality of the pipeline, taking decisive action in partnership with sales and regional leadership to address opportunities and challenges.
- Sell Services based on our Global Service Portfolio, lead or support the execution of the deal by setting objectives and basing decisions on key corporate data and touch points (pipeline, corporate reports, board members, regional execs, eco-system etc.).
- Propose the right level of engagement and deal structure for each customer and understanding their business objectives. To lead or support the account team to create a deal structure that maximizes the value of the opportunity whilst achieving IFS’s business objectives.
- Use global standard templates, Scope tools and estimate to secure a predictable and profitable business for IFS
- Offers Services and solutions that the delivery teams can deliver and achieve value, by following proper Sales process to achieve compliant deals and to manage the customer expectations appropriately, ensuring opportunities are not oversold.
- To lead or support final closure of contractual/legal issues.
The Client Services Specialist has the following responsibilities:
- Close partnership with Sales executives and Client Services Partners to create specific offerings through qualifying, positioning, value identification, scoping, proposals, contracts and setting up lifetime value engagements for our Customer Services Portfolio.
- Drive both short term and long-term revenue realization targets and objectives for the offerings.
- To run periodic campaigns to raise awareness and customer success stories for the relevant offerings.
- Provide regular feedback to Global Customer Success Solutioning Centre on service offerings based on services sales engagement (evolving market needs) with prospects and customers. Where necessary, to engage in short-term activities to release new services (Menu Cards)
To be successful in the role:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 10-15 years of background in Software Sales/ Complex services Sales/Presales in Consulting & Success, with a solid grounding of professional services in Enterprise Software.
- An expert knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) or Field Services Management (FSM) would be ideal.
- Proficiency in Business English and local Arabic, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable working across multiple functions and regional geographical locations in a deadline-focused environment.
- A Client Services Specialist enjoys the opportunity of being the key driver, influencer, engager, and motivator in Services Sales cycles, while governing both short and long terms revenue realization objectives along with set KPIs.
- The drive and proactivity to remain current in all aspects of the Services portfolio and be able to position and sell successfully.
- Able to travel as and when business needs arise.