Chief Commercial Officer | E-Commerce - #17221
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Chief Commercial Officer | Retail and E-Commerce | Saudi Arabia.
It’s a leading Saudi Retail Ecommerce company. with 4 M Customers- 20K SKU (Cosmetics, Care, Fitness).
They are going through very fast growth this year and are looking to welcome an experienced CCO.
Join this company to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge, and network and play a major part in the company's global growth.
What will you do:
- Leads the development and execution of the organization’s long-term category and brand growth strategies
- Reports to the executive leadership on the performance of categories and private label sales
- Overseas the work of category manager, private label strategy, procurement as well as demand and revenue planning
- Establishes short-term and long-term sales strategy and gross margin performance targets for each category
- Supports purchasing team in forecasting sales volumes accurately
- Directs the execution of a fully integrated commercial business plan including private label strategy
- Identifies changes in the environment or competitive strategies and evaluates, adjusts, or redrafts the organization’s sales and commercial plans to all markets
What do they expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years related management experience and success in a senior sales leadership role
- Strong marketing and business development expertise
- Experience in demand planning and forecasting in beauty and personal care and private label strategies
- Motivational leadership skills and ability to build and lead multi-functional teams
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities