Chemical Engineer Intern (COOP) - #17037
candidate needs to be on university Cooperative program, and expected to do the following:
- Coordinate and collaborate with Process/Senior /Lead process to determine project objective for the process team within the project.
- Receive and understand appropriate process engineering input and work with other engineers and project team.
- Work towards the deliverable provided to the project are technically accurate and within the scope.
- Contribute to the process team in order to create a good working environment and a strong team spirit.
- Be involved in Feasibility Studies / Conceptual Design / Process Studies.
- Assist others process engineers in key design documents (Heat & Material Balance,
- Comply with Company values and QA System
- Ensure a process design that will operate safely and adhere to the NOV HSE and Quality requirement
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HSE and Quality within the project and everyday office environment.
- Responsible for the completion of tasks and ensures that process engineering deliverable are within allowable budget and time agreed in the contract
- Work closely with Process lead to align the strategic decisions with planning activities
- Carry out tasks given in accordance to the company policies, procedures, etc. Communicate, integrate and cooperate with other discipline to achieve the common goals
- Is familiar with the principle of safe process engineering design
- Execute the projects according to procedures
- Follow-up activities within the process group.
- Work closely with process team members and process lead within the project to ensure the quality of process documents and deliveries
- Good team spirits
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize work flow in efficient manner
undergraduate bachelor's degree in Chemical engineering completed 120+ hours in engineering and nominated for coop training .
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Proactive and innovative
- Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills
- Good at working independently and as part of a team
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget
Completion & Production Solutions
Through NOV Completion & Production Solutions, we serve well intervention service providers and oil and gas producers, and we pursue opportunities around hydraulic fracture stimulation, wellbore intervention equipment, composite tubulars, pumps, floating production systems, and subsea production technologies. Our integrated approach delivers greater certainty, reliability, and peace of mind.