Chef de Cuisine - Arabic - #16346
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Participate in food preparation, produce high quality food, taste and presentation.
- In conjunction with the Executive Chef, develop menus & create and ensure adherence to recipes and product specifications
- Coordinate and communicate with the Executive Chef on food quality issues, new or seasonal products.
- Run each section of the kitchen, managing MEP lists and produce high standard quality food.
- Place orders for produce on the ordering system, prints off the LPO and gets an approval.
- Ensure all rotation of stock is done correctly and all chefs follow the correct storage procedures ensuring the appropriate stock level.
- Managing the sous chefs and pastry chef guiding their oversight of the kitchen staff with primary focus on selection, training, and supervising of daily work assignments.
- Act as a coach and mentor; manage performance by setting objectives, deliver performance reviews, provide ongoing performance feedback and administer corrective action when needed.
- Physically fit and able to stand for long hours
- Excellent leadership & supervisory skills with a “hands-on” approach
- At least 3 years in a five star international chain hotel/restaurant
- Sound knowledge about all kinds of cooking techniques and methods