Channel Account Manager, Sensormatic Solutions – Riyadh - #16936
What you will do
The Channel Account Manager is a key role reporting directly to the Regional Director of Middle East. You will be based in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia and will be part of Sensormatic Solutions Products and services (Retail Loss prevention, Traffic, customer insights and Inventory Intelligence solutions ) team to affirm the Sensormatic Solutions leadership position. You will be primarily focused on existing distributor channels to develop strategic plan to increase their sales volume, and opening new accounts. You will manage indirect sales channels, promote business growth and increase sales opportunities to maximize the revenue by collaborating with sales team, contractors, consultants and end users in the retail industry.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do it
As Channel Account Manager you will be responsible for managing day to day business operations for KSA, Iraq, Jordan and Bahrain.
The role encompasses collecting quantitative information to analyzing market trends, competitive matrix, products gap vs market demands and propose a growth action plan for each channel in the territory. This is a quota carrying Sales role managing global and local accounts in the assigned territory.
You’ll be in the field to find new channels, visit and develop existing channels, train our distributors, build relationships and support their marketing, Sales and support activities to maximize the margins while increasing market share. You will develop and deliver products demonstrations that meet technical and commercial requirements of the business and partners. You will build competitive sales strategies, support sales activities, develop relationships and follow up new business opportunities with key partners and customers.
You are a hunter driven to seek and develop strong channel partner relationships, self-motivated enjoying the challenge of working independently to drive your territory growth. You’re naturally perseverant, tenacious and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
What we look for
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/ or any Engineering stream or equivalent , Business Degree/Diploma is a Plus
- 7 years minimum experience in Indirect Sales Channels in ELV Security Products, specifically in Retail Solutions, Retail Automation, Operations and CCTV Systems and Intrusion Systems
- 5 Years minimum experience in setting up new channels and distributors in Saudi Arabia
- Proficiency in developing and delivering new business and market growth
- Proficient in generating new business by using existing and potential customer networks.
- Ability to present concepts and articulate business values to consultants, developer and key decision makers.
- An aptitude to develop, set & execute a sales strategy and rolling sales plans
- Fluent language skills in English / Arabic
- Ability to travel