CEO - Construction Co. | Saudi Arabia - #17163
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Location: Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
A leading provider of electrical power distribution solutions, specializing in infrastructure development for electricity and civil works projects with a proven track record of successfully executing multi-million contracts for Saudi electric companies across the Kingdom.
Embark on this journey and lead the organization to new heights of success with your vision, innovation, and passion!
- Provide strategic leadership and vision to the company.
- Oversee all aspects of company operations.
- Ensure alignment with the company's mission and goals.
- Accountable for performance, growth, and profitability.
- Responsible for executing major electric power distribution projects and contracts.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve company objectives.
- Lead and motivate the executive team, fostering innovation and excellence.
- Manage financial aspects, including budgeting, reporting, and resource allocation.
- Build strong relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with regulations, safety standards, and industry best practices.
- Monitor industry trends and technologies to drive innovation.
- Promote quality, safety, and sustainability.
- Evaluate and manage risks and identify growth opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 15+ years of experience
- Proven CEO or senior executive leadership experience in construction or infrastructure industry
- Proper knowledge of electric power distribution projects and contracts
- Strong understanding of Saudi electric companies operations
- Proven track record in project management , strategic planning, financial management, and business development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills