Capital Project Services Senior Manager, Deals - Riyadh (Digital Strategy Lead) - #25082
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Industry/SectorEngineering and Construction
Job Description & SummaryTechnology is rapidly changing the AEC sector and PwC are supporting organisations, across multiple sectors, to implement this change and unlock the benefits that a digitalized future offers. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Construction Technology Lead will play a key role in supporting clients with the development and implementation of their Digital Strategy on infrastructure projects.
In this role you will work closely with clients to support them in implementing their digital strategy and making the best use of data, technology, and innovative ways of working. The Construction Technology Lead will:
- Help clients to determine where technology will deliver business benefits and use this to define business requirements on infrastructure projects.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand and document technology requirements and strategic goals
- Develop a digital strategy and roadmap that will enable the successful delivery of client requirements.
- Develop a benefits framework for clients to monitor and implement KPIs to continually measure where technology is introducing tangible results.
- Place emphasis on good information and data management ensuring that data is structured in the most robust way to enable better asset lifecycle management.
- Maintain a view of the technology landscape in engineering and construction to identify and prioritise new partner and venture opportunities.
- Lead bidding on tenders and RFPs, proposal preparation, pitching, and negotiations for technology and digital opportunities.
- Lead on consulting engagements with clients, manage project delivery, and act as a senior point of contact with the client.
- Design and maintain architectural blueprints for a wide range of tools and technology solutions to meet organizational needs.
- Promote collaboration and proactive interface management between stakeholders across the organisation.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful technology development and delivery.
- Support clients with organisational change management the ongoing adoption of technology.
- Continuously optimize and improve existing automation processes.
- Manage relationships with technology vendors and third-party service providers to source necessary tools and technologies, aligning with the architecture and automation strategy
Specific Technical Requirements
- Proven history delivering digital consulting and digital transformation projects.
- Familiarity with the concepts of Digital Transformation, Digital Twin, Smart Cities, and other technologies such as (IOT, cloud, Blockchain, and AI) and awareness of the GCC digital ecosystem.
- Strong BIM and Information Management experience including implementation processes defined in ISO 19650
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure Asset Management i.e. ISO 55000
- IT Framework Experience – TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT.
- Knowledge of systems and hardware integration
- Software Implementation Skills – C++, Unreal, Java, Python, Revit API (Preferred but not essential).
- Experience of working in asset intensive industries i.e. Aviation, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Rail, Highways
- Able to operate and influence at multiple levels in a complex, global organisation.
- Organised and able to drive projects from inception through to successful execution, while balancing longer term goals with near term pressures.
- Passionate about leveraging technology and data to drive change across the construction sector.
- Engineering degree (BSc, MSc, MEng)
- 10+ Years of consulting experience in a Technology role
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End Date