Campaign Design & Implementation Analyst - #16545
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
You’re energized by challenges, creative brand-building… and great coffee?
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of coffee – just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than 30 years ago, the Nespresso brand concept, the Nespresso Trilogy: exceptional coffees, smart and stylish coffee machines and personalized, exclusive services, has revolutionized the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Nespresso worldwide since its launch has enjoyed growth year on year. Our ambitions for coming years are sky high. Currently we are looking for Campaign Design and Implementation Analyst with the mission to:
Responsible for the correct and on time execution of differentiated and exclusive direct-to-consumer activation campaigns, with the purpose to increase the connection between our existing consumers and the brand. Manage the implementation of CRM activation campaigns and propose and create local adaptations (adapted global programs and/or locally developed) towards existing consumers.
A Day in the Life of a Campaign Design and Implementation Analyst…
Set-up and manage consumer activations
- Adapt, set-up and manage HQ led CRM activation campaigns, e.g. for product introductions.
- Create, set-up and manage locally led CRM activation campaigns, e.g. for local 360 marketing campaigns.
- Align with CRM Insight team and direct channels on set-up of campaigns.
- Align with CRM Insight team on the reporting and evaluation of CRM activation campaigns
- Brief campaigns to internal and external stakeholders, e.g. customer facing teams and agencies.
- Manage the program of transactional service e-mails.
- Co-development of re-marketing campaigns.
Create and plan consumer activations
- Monitore and secure the CRM activation campaign planning, in line with the overall marketing calendar.
- Based on post-evaluations of previous campaigns and other CRM insights, decide on the most effective call-to-action to maximize impact on set targets.
- Lead the creative agency in adaptation or creation of the creative concept of the direct mail (DM), eDM & local Gift with Purchases.
- Develop the key message(s) of the (e)DM (in close cooperation with brand marketing when 360 campaigns).
- Secure a seamless customer journey through best in class execution of the campaign (e.g. sending, response, fullfillment).
- Through (hyper)targeting, ensure that campaigns are personalized, relevant and perceived exclusive.
- Regularly track and optimize campaigns, based on results to reach set targets.
- Together with the CRM Insights team, regularly report on performance on main KPI's.
- Benchmark local performances with international best practices and local competitive environment.
- Back-up for Customer Loyalty Specialists Onboarding & Retention