Business Development Manager | Infrastructure and Construction - #17110
Rawaj for Recruitment Consultations
Business Development Manager - Saudi Construction Group - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our client is a Saudi Arabian group of companies that has grown significantly. Power, electrical, civil, environmental, structural, commercial, industrial, high-end technology products, information technology security and solutions, communications, value-added services, geographic information systems (GIS), visualization, and real estate development are among the activities undertaken by the group.
Join this company to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge, and network and play a major part in the company's regional growth.
- “Manager of Business Development” will provide leadership and drive business development for EPC, JVs, consortiums, mergers, acquisitions with his experience and expertise in dealing with multinational corporation (MNCs).
- Identify new potential projects from clients of vision 2030 to get more opportunities and projects.
- Develop, implement, and monitor operational plan for business development.
- Secure projects by providing solutions for potential clients.
- Lead and drive all processes of JV agreements and consortiums from scratch till the end of the project.
- Identify trends, issues and opportunities for business and forecast service and resource requirement for the respective business.
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business
- Drive processes for new bids and RFPs with interdepartmental coordination for fulfil all required qualification and conditions.
- Identify and expand list of partners to cater our organizational goal.
- Build and train capacity of workforce to support growth and new business development.
- Participate in forums, conferences and exhibitions to promote our products and services.
- Contribute proactively to leadership at executive and board level.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Engineering graduate preferably with MBA.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business development and project execution in Saudi Arabia and abroad.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in management of business development.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with main top infrastructure EPC contractors.
- Good relations and connection with top global EPC Contractors.
- Have done successful JVs and led many successful consortiums.
- Hands on experience in joint ventures, consortiums, and mergers.
- Working knowledge of required software.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ability to interface effectively with all stake holders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill suitable for presentation for company abroad.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.