Business Development Manager - BIMTEC - #17242
Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah
Mission/Core of Purpose of the Job:
To identify and develop key partnerships with targeted Strategic Accounts that would benefit from company’s unique products and services portfolio. Leverage strong relationships within the large commercial development, design, and construction community to proactively find sales opportunities and drive these advantaged leads through the appropriate divisions of the company.
The Business Development Manager collaborates with the rest of the sales team to ensure the success of the company, by identifying new business opportunities in order to generate revenue and improve profitability. The Business Development Manager is an experienced salesperson focused on finding the right clients for company by implementing extensive background in developing client proposals and documenting process flows Supported by marketing, account executives and other Business development managers, the Business Development Manager embody core collaboration and performance values. The perfect candidate has a self-starting, winning attitude and team spirit. By being a great listener, the Business Development Manager can craft the best strategies to help our customers deliver better construction projects.
Core, Essential Responsibilities:
- Expand market intelligence of the construction market to drive business forward
- Participate in the Quotation and Negotiation phases of new projects
- Identify and maintain a list of current and upcoming construction projects.
- Track a sales pipeline and revenue forecast sheet.
- Deliver company`s overview sales and technical presentations
- Develop client relationships with new and current clients and provide exceptional customer service.
- Lead generation through appropriate propositions, cold calling and ethical sales
- Identify and target new prospects each week using various communication strategies.
- Plan and manage business development activities using a collaborative multipoint strategy in order to acquire new clients.
- Promote company`s solutions and services to attract qualified lead accounts.
- Client Relationship Management and accounts management, growing and renewing of existing accounts
- Key focus on engineering capacity building and innovative business models.
- Techno-commercial proposal preparations, negotiations and follow-ups with client and negotiations.
- Conduct market analysis for sales strategy realization by following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Responsible for acquiring new BIM business by means of activities like: Building Information Modeling (BIM), Architectural BIM, Structural BIM, MEP BIM, Scan to BIM.
- Support the Operations department in building commercial proposals sign off new bids.
- Conduct feasibility studies for new projects (technical evaluation, budget, resources and time).
- Collaborate with the Operations department during Pre-Sales Engagements.
- Update the CRM (Salesforce) or any other database, to support teammates and to ensure follow-ups are conducted accurately and on time
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Lead and align operations with Ideation, Vision, Environment and Execution
- Lead the development and execution of Business Development process deliverables (capture plans, statement of qualifications, presentations, proposals).
- Achieve and manage monthly & quarterly performance metrics.
- Manage referring and reselling partner relationships.
- Coordinate meetings with prospects and company’s support team (Product experts and Customer Success).
- Manage business intelligence collection efforts.
- Participate on strategic planning with company`s leadership team
Mandatory: A degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture.
10+ Yeas experience, 4 years experience as a Business Developer/Sales in a BIM, Engineering or contracting company
MS Office Suite, CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, Pandadocs), Power BI, Leica Geosystems HDS, Leica Geosystems Machine Control Systems, Leica Geosystems GPS / TPS Sales
Marketing, Business Development, Client Management, Sales process, Customer needs, Sales opportunities., Terminology, standards, and practices of software applications: BIM tools,
, Fluency in English. Another language is an asset, Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Power BI and an above average utilization of Excel and CRM (Dynamics) software., Construction industry and software sales., Construction methods, terminologies, processes, and systems., Plans, specifications, and the various possibilities of BIM modelling, International Business, BIM, BIM Lead, International Sales, BIM Business, International business development.,
Accountability, Analytical and Logical Thinking, Assertiveness, Creativity, Diplomacy, Leadership, Listening, Management, Monitoring, Organization, Sales, Strategic Management, Stress Management, Teamwork, Decisiveness and efficiency in action, Attitude of an entrepreneur for launching and sustaining new customer base, Research and Development, High organizational and communicative skills, High emotional intelligence, Time Management.
Communication, Goal-Setting, Planning, Numeracy, Empathy, Passion for work, Continuous Development, Self Confidence, Workplace Ethics, Proactivity, Zooming, Resilience
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/