Business Development Executive - #16508
The Yajny sales & Revenue is a sales team of different nationalities speaking more than 3 languages based in Egypt. Our teams successfully acquire and manage relationships with Clintes across Egypt and GCC Markets.
Are you a highly motivated, results-driven, consultative salesperson? With a high level of communication skills that are equally as comfortable talking with a small sole trader or a C-level executive of a multinational company? as well as a lateral thinker that is constantly pushing the envelope and challenging the status quo.
We are looking for an autonomous resourceful individual, responsible to source their own leads, build their own network, close their own sales, and ultimately increasing the acceptance of Yajny in the eCommerce and Multicurrency field for the Middle East market.
Working knowledge of the eCommerce industry, especially in KSA and GCC is advanced, and/or the card payment industry would be a plus although not essential as full training will be provided.
Does this sound like you? Please get in touch, we would love to speak with you.
- Self-prospecting and following up on leads to sign new Clients for Yajny acceptance in KSA.
- Leverage existing knowledge of Cashback to build effective leads.
- End-to-end ownership of a lead, from first contact through to closing the sale and ensuring that they are able to fully benefit from Accepting Yajny in their establishment.
- Participate in tactical sales campaigns throughout the year.
- Responsible for developing growth strategies and business acquisition plans to increase client base and achieve revenue objectives
- Employ data to identify business opportunities with a focus on building new business verticals
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposal
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and interest in driving business improvements through data-driven decision-making, and end-to-end project management.
- At least 3-4 years of work experience in eCommerce, business development, or consulting in KSA market.
- Proven track record of Business development management or Territory Sales with B2B sales experience, preferably in eCommerce brands.
- Excellent communication skills, must have a consultative sales approach, and be a strong persuader and influencer
- Self-Motivated, meticulous and results-oriented
- Native-level English written and spoken.
- Proven background in large, strategic sales acquisitions in both the B2B and B2C space.
- Be self-driven and entrepreneurial with experience in sourcing your own prospects.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, willingness to learn, and adapt to changes.
- Strong analytical, time management, problem-solving, and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, articulate manner.
- Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Salesforce a bonus).
This role is an individual contributor role and will report to the Head of Sales.