Business Analyst - V.I.E - #25150
Business Analyst - V.I.ERiyadh, 01, SA Fixed Term
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 9000+ colleagues of 105 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
Eligibility To The Vie Program
Important: Kindly note that the V.I.E Program requires strict eligibility criteria, you can access further information on this destination and check your eligibility through this page: https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/en/countries
The V.I.E Program is run under the authority of the French Ministry for Economy and Finance and that of the Ministry of Foreign Trade, all details can be found on the Civiweb website: https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/informations-pratiques-sur-le-volontariat-international.
Based at our Riyadh head office, the V.I.E Business Analyst will directly assist the Marketing Manager in transversal projects & reporting to the directors in strategic plans and analysis. You will:
- Consolidate budgets per product line and per network in collaboration with the Business Development team
- Consolidate all points of data and provide a transversal analysis including business trends, client trends and product performance.
- Prepare and send the product budget monitoring files to all directors on a monthly basis.
- In charge of all marketing and CRM reporting including consolidation of the product line.
- You will be a key user in BI reporting tool, providing help and support to other departments and their specific requests.
- University degree from business / engineering school with 1 - 3 years professional work experience in financial analysis, audit, strategy or control management with an international company.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the luxury industry.
- Highly analytical and an advanced level of Excel skills - Power BI experience is a plus.
- Curious mind-set and team player.
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus. Good communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills
- Ability to work proactively, to multi task and work under high-pressure
- Strong team player skills/a high level of active listening curiosity and capacity of observation
- Hands on and solution oriented
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
Ability to join and interact with a passionate, motivated and creative team that shares the sames passion and energy for our dynamic Maison;
a plethora of learning and growth opportunities within Cartier to help you develop and deep-dive into the Financial and Retail environment.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US
Firstly, you will be engaging with an online video interview of 15min for us to assess your understanding of the position, and motivations;
Subsequently, you will be meeting with International Talent Acquisition or the Local HR team to dive deeper and assess your fit to this role;
Finally, you will be able to meet with the local Hiring Team.
What We Offer You
We offer exciting opportunities to grow professionally and personally in a supportive and international environment. The industry is transforming, it is an exciting time to join the Maison and to be at the forefront of this industry-wide transformation.
As a V.I.E in our subsidiary in Saudi Arabia you will benefit from:
12 month’s contract (renewable to 12 more months)
Monthly allowance not subject to taxes
Travel cost linked to the move