Brand Manager - Nescafé - #24804
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
Role: Cluster Brand Manager - Nescafé
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Cluster Brand Manager to join our Coffee team. In this role, you will play a vital role in building strong brands that delight target consumers and generate strong business results linked to building brand equity and changing consumer behavior. If you are passionate about building brands, have a track record of driving growth and are a collaborative team player, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop an in-depth consumer and shopper knowledge through immersions; in-home visits, shopper observations, focus groups to facilitate decision-making by providing ongoing data and insights.
- Bring strong digital knowhow to the communication development and media planning process by staying up to date with trends and relevant emerging platforms.
- Partner with media and communication agencies and work with our eBusiness teams to expand our brand presence and develop compelling content for digital marketing.
- Monitor and analyze brand performance and brand health, identifying gaps, support needed and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Support in PFME planning and tracking based on pre-defined budgets, with recommendations to optimize/revise to be submitted to Cluster Marketing Manager/Cluster Senior Brand Manager (SBM).
- Drive I/R deployment in the cluster for both multi-cluster and cluster specific projects in alignment with the I2L governance and working on the launch plans in collaboration with the cluster/country CDTs.
- Own packaging development process for cluster dedicated SKUs following the packaging guidelines and coordinate the process within D2D.
- Collaborate with our Cluster Marketing Manager and/or Cluster SBM to develop captivating Annual ICP plans in line with brand/category strategy
- Plan and execute promotional activities in line with the overall strategy, coordinating with relevant stakeholders for flawless execution.
- Conduct market visits along with CDT to assess competitive landscape, promotional execution, brand activation implementation & identify emerging opportunities and trends in the Cluster.
- Actively participate in the monthly review with regional team and clusters for inspiration, learnings, and action plans
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing, which may include some years in other functions, ideally in CDT/Sales at Nestlé or equivalent FMCG - at least 3 years in Marketing.
- Solid experience in digital marketing is a must.
- Strong learning agility, project management with cross functional teams, and communication skills.
- Analytical & conceptual ability is a must.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.