BIM Manager, Deals - Capital Project Services - #25128
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Industry/SectorEngineering and Construction
Job Description & SummaryTechnology is rapidly changing the AEC sector and PwC are supporting organisations, across multiple sectors, to implement this change and unlock the benefits that a digitalized future offers. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced BIM Manager to join our Capital projects team. The BIM Manager will play a key role in supporting clients with implementing Building Information Modeling (BIM) on their infrastructure projects and enabling their digital transformation
In this role you will work closely with clients to support them with implementing a robust BIM framework that can be leveraged throughout the asset lifecycle, and help clients to ascertain their BIM goals and identify which BIM uses will deliver the most value on their projects and operations.
- Lead the implementation of BIM processes across client projects, ensuring seamless integration into existing workflows.
- Collaborate with project teams to establish BIM standards and protocols tailored to each project's unique requirements.
- Create Model Production Delivery Tables to help clients to plan the delivery.
- Develop and implement an Information Requirements framework in accordance with ISO 19650 developing Organisational, Asset and Exchange Information requirements.
- Develop and implement BIM Execution Plans defining the client and project requirements.
- Develop the MIDP in coordination with the project programme and manage information management deliverables in accordance with the MIDP.
- Manage BIM process workflows and the coordination between project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with project managers, architects, engineers, and other stakeholders to coordinate BIM deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- Facilitate interdisciplinary communication to optimize project outcome and support the adoption of a BIM-centric workflow.
- Promote technical collaboration and proactive interface management between project stakeholders.
- Implement quality assurance processes to ensure BIM models and data comply with industry standards and project requirements.
- Conduct training sessions for client teams to enhance their BIM proficiency, ensure effective utilization of BIM tools and adoption of BIM processes.
- Introduce innovative solutions and technologies to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of BIM implementation.
Specific Technical Requirements
Proficient in BIM software tools such as Autodesk Revit, Trimble Connect, Bentley OpenBuildings, Solidworks Navisworks, and other relevant tools.
Strong skill-sets in project management, construction management, facilities management, engineering, or architectural technology.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Proven history delivering digital consulting and digital transformation projects.
Familiarity with the concepts of Digital Transformation, Digital Twin, Smart Cities, and other technologies such as (IOT, cloud, Blockchain, and AI) and awareness of the GCC digital ecosystem.
Strong BIM and Information Management experience including implementation processes defined in ISO 19650
Experience and understanding of Infrastructure Asset Management i.e. ISO 55000
Knowledge of systems and hardware integration
Software Implementation Skills – C++, Unreal, Java, Python, Revit API (Preferred but not essential).
Experience of working in asset intensive industries i.e. Aviation, Utilities, Oil and Gas, Rail, Highways
Able to operate and influence at multiple levels in a complex, global organisation.
Organised and able to drive projects from inception through to successful execution, while balancing longer term goals with near term pressures.
Passionate about leveraging technology and data to drive change across the construction sector.
Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field
Engineering degree (BSc, MSc, MEng)
10+ Years of consulting experience in a Technology role
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End Date
Industry:Industrial Manufacturing and Automotive