BI Senior Engineer - #24931
- Developing data mining models to identify trends and patterns within large datasets
- Providing technical assistance to other members of the data warehouse team
- Designing and developing new data warehouses as needed, including creating schemas and ETL procedures
- Ensuring that data is accurate and clean, using statistical methods such as data profiling and data quality analysis to identify potential problems with data quality before using it in reports or analyses
- Developing the processes and procedures for the warehouse’s day-to-day operations, including creating backup plans for disaster recovery in case of equipment failure or data loss
- Monitoring the performance of data mining models to ensure they continue to provide accurate results over time
- Analyzing business requirements to design an efficient data warehouse structure that can support complex queries while meeting performance requirements
- Evaluating new technologies that could improve data warehouse performance, such as more efficient storage devices, faster servers, or more accurate algorithms for analyzing large data sets
- Designing and implementing data warehouse solutions that meet client needs while ensuring compliance with industry regulations regarding security of sensitive data
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related fields of study.
- 6+ years of Business Intelligence experience
- Experienced in Business Intelligence and visualization tools (Oracle BI is must , Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Knowledge of data management/governance
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Some project management experience within a BI department
- Understanding of Advanced Analytics and Data Science
- Based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Experience with Data Management Tools: SQL, Data Warehouse, Data Lake
- NoSQL Databases.
- Managing Data ware house applications.
- Manage and Administration for BI WebLogic
- Linux Scripting
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com