Auditor - Food and Beverage - #17219
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
The Auditor will review the control framework/environment across the division, with a view to make enhancements and recommendations to further strengthen the control environment.
- Perform internal controls assessment of companies’ Financial/Accounting records. The work shall be performed in accordance with the applicable standards such as IFRS/IAS/SOCPA/IIA, covering all areas and locations of the division and its operating companies.
- Identify control weaknesses and related potential control risks, and propose preventive solutions, for each Controls Review Assignment
- Perform thorough field work for each assignment, prepare working paper files (paper based and/or computer based as applicable) to evidence the work done, for review by the Superiors.
- Write clear reports for the review and approval of the Process Audit Manager and the Systems Control Director, including practical and cost effective recommendations to improve the Internal controls and other remedial actions.
- Assess compliance with the company policies and procedures and, the laws and regulations.
- Liaise and follow-up on control review matters with other stakeholders as advised by the Process Audit Manager and the Systems Control Director.
- Ensure confidentiality and maintain professional and ethical conduct.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Commerce or Finance, is a must.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in internal controls or internal/external audit; preferably with an Audit / Accounting firm..
- Formal finance qualifications such as CA, ACCA, CPA, CIA, CISA is a preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of reviewing Company policies.
- Working knowledge of Oracle EBS is highly desirable.
- Experience using Teammate or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel)