Associate Quality Engineer - #16411
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
You as an Associate Quality Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Delivering World class quality and driving improvements.
- Arranging and performing activities in shop floor related to quality checking of product, material incoming quality, production, and testing process.
- Responsibility on process development, procedures, templates and working instructions related Incoming quality and supplier quality.
- Collaborating with and empower all departments for deviation detection, Nonconformance follow ups, root cause analysis, correction measures implementation and continuous improvement.
- Attending and participating in the internal or external audits (ISO, Hitachi Energy, Customer) and work with all departments to close all findings and improvements.
- Participating in organizational changes and lean culture implementation within the BU.
- Implementing and monitoring the quality strategy for materials, customer complaints and processes using predefined quality KPI’s.
- Arranging and performing failure analysis, reports using 8D template or similar and sustaining a safe environment by implementing HSE requirements
- Monitoring supplier quality performance, material management and analysis and follow up corrective actions related to NCRs and CCRPs
- Employee shall also carry out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s in electrical or mechanical field is required.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant GIS product knowledge, QMS and Internal quality auditing, quality tools, RCA is preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Location Dammam, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia
Job type Full time
Experience Entry Level
Job function Quality Management
Publication date 2023-11-13
Reference number R0035113
Share this job