Aftersales Product & Application Manager - Energy - #24829
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
About Us Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of first-rate products in the areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. Our team is dedicated to pushing boundaries and achieving excellence mainly in energy, the environment, food and the marine industry Job Description
- Support customer and sales people from Sales Company on product and application technical competence balance customer and business needs.
- Develop, monitor and continuously improve the applicable work processes and quality standards for the department, especially in the quotation process.
- Implement the existing IT platforms and trainings needed (Anytime, InTouch, Product Selection Guide, etc.) in the sales company.
- Service portfolio management and develop new service products
- Secure high-level support and develop After Sales (AS) concepts to our Sales Channels and Sales Companies team with trainings in some Alfa Laval products and applications.
- Develop Product and Service trainings of Sales Companies and Channels in the region.
- Identify and make proposals to central product portfolio managers in case of product gaps for trainings needed at the sales company level.
- Interface with product centers and central business units.
- Lead the technical team giving the direction and ensuring that they are performing according with the plan.
- Develop, motivate and coach direct reports (P&A experts) to secure the development of relevant product/application competencies.
- Bid management including standard T&C review and deviations
- Develop and secure product & application competencies in the sales company including competitive designs.
- Responsible for the P&A local training process.
- Identify the gaps in competencies of team members and propose the necessary competence development programs to ensure the team can deliver excellent quality support across the divisions
- An exciting place to build your career having opportunity to expand your global network, inside and outside of Alfa Laval, with different nationalities.
- Excellent learning opportunity to work with our global leaders.
- We offer you an interesting and challenging position in an international, open, and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value for our customers