Administrative Specialist - #17007
Job Req Number: 74238
Time Type: Full Time
As a Land Administration, you will play a crucial role in efficiently managing the allocation of land space, its documentation and related administrative tasks within an organization. This role involves overseeing the entire process of land allocation, ensuring compliance with boundaries and protocols, and collaborating with relevant stakeholders.
- Receive and review land allocation requests from various departments or individuals within the project.
- Check the availability of land space and assess its suitability for the requested purpose.
- Assign land space to the appropriate requestors, ensuring that allocations are in line with organizational guidelines.
- Ensure that allocated land spaces are well-defined, and boundaries are clearly marked to prevent disputes or encroachments.
- Collaborate with surveyors and relevant teams to establish and maintain accurate boundary demarcations.
- Collaborate with the Project Management Committee (PMC) or relevant stakeholders to align land allocation with ongoing and planned projects.
- Coordinate land allocation to support project timelines and objectives.
- Follow up on land allocation contracts and agreements to ensure all terms and conditions are met.
- Monitor lease or usage agreements, renewal dates, and compliance with contractual obligations.
- Prepare regular reports on land allocation status and activities.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records related to land allocation and paperwork.
- Report directly to the Director or a higher-level management authority, providing updates on land allocation progress, challenges, and achievements.
- Seek guidance and approvals for exceptional cases or deviations from standard procedures.
- Ensure that all land allocation processes and paperwork follow established protocols, regulations, and legal requirements.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to maintain adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, land management, or a related field.
- 10 years of relevant experience in administration, land allocation, or a related supervisory role.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in contract management and document control.
- Knowledge of land use regulations and property laws.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
Visit dsv.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.