Administrative Assistant - #10913
- Work under working supervision and perform a variety of clearly defined tasks and administrative functions, including written and verbal communication
- Perform administrative duties to include schedule management, phone coverage, meeting coordination, report preparation, presentations, correspondence, travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
- Perform general office duties to include mail distribution and creating and maintaining department files
- Assist with planning functions to include socials, vendor lunches, and specialized training
- Network with other administrative assistants to strengthen relationships and ensure coverage during absences
- Other duties as assigned
Notice to Candidates:Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- A combination of education and directly related experience equal to three (3) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
- Participate in department meetings, training, and functions
- Serve as a Company representative to external clients
- Participate in Fluor University for training and career development
- Contribute to and promote the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
- High School Diploma or equivalent appropriate General Certificates of Secondary Education or global equivalent preferred
- intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing , spreadsheets, and electronic presentations
- Basic interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.