Accountant - Worley - #24756
Building on our past. Ready for the future?
Worley is a global professional services company of energy, chemicals and resources experts headquartered in Australia.?
Right now, we’re bridging two worlds as we accelerate to more sustainable energy sources, while helping our customers provide the energy, chemicals and resources that society needs now.?
We partner with our customers to deliver projects and create value over the life of their portfolio of assets. We solve complex problems by finding integrated data-centric solutions from the first stages of consulting and engineering to installation and commissioning, to the last stages of decommissioning and remediation. Join us and help drive innovation and sustainability in our projects.
- Calculating future liabilities; amounts owing to clients for over collection on EI/CPP/WCB
- Calculating future liabilities for the usage of tools and tool cribs
- Calculating other future liabilities that will have significant changes on the projects margin in the future
- Monthly billing of staff, trucks and other third party costs
- Monthly analysis; Verifying that the margins are as expected and where different the variances can be explained
- Analyzing the unbilled revenues and ensuring that the project’s unbilled is collectable
- Interfacing with the site staff (billing clerks and payroll) on a daily basis
- Interfacing with the project managers usually on a monthly basis
- Constantly ensuring the AR is stated accurately and free of error
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- BS in Accounting of Finance or related experience is required
- 4+ years Project Accounting experience is required
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups, Filters, Advanced Formula’s) preferred
- Highly organized and structured; ability to maintain proper records preferred
- Results oriented preferred
- Experience with Oracle preferred
- SAP experience is preferred
- Thrive in a fast paced environment; good time management skills preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels; strong written and verbal skills preferred
Moving forward together?
We want our people to be energized and empowered to drive sustainable impact. So, our focus is on a values-inspired culture that unlocks brilliance through belonging, connection and innovation.?
We’re building a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. Creating a space where everyone feels they belong, can be themselves, and are heard.?
And we're not just talking about it; we're doing it. We're reskilling our people, leveraging transferable skills, and supporting the transition of our workforce to become experts in today's low carbon energy infrastructure and technology.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. Join us to broaden your horizons, explore diverse opportunities, and be part of delivering sustainable change.
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/