Account Executive Platinum+ Accounts - PIF - #16403
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages : English Preferred Qualifications
Account Executive for Platinum+ accounts
Come and join us! Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Our Cloud Technology portfolio offers customers the possibility to operate their IT predictably, securely, and at a lower cost with cloud infrastructure services crafted to run all of their cloud-native, web-scale, and mission-critical workloads. Whether customers chose to work in exclusivity with us or in a multi-cloud environment, with a Public Cloud, hybrid, or dedicated Cloud, our offerings provide specialized deployment, disconnected and intermittently connected operation, high performance, as well as data locality and security.
As part of our Cloud Growth strategy, we are opening exciting new opportunities for Account Executives in our Platinum+ accounts in EMEA. Strong experts who will drive Cloud platform selling, be accountable for driving revenue from our Platinum accounts and build senior and long lasting relationship with our Platinum clients. The Account Executive for Platinum+ will lead a common account strategy and work in close collaboration with our Cloud and Software sales reps, marketing, and technical teams to drive revenue growth.
The Account Executives for Platinum+ accounts will play a critical role in identifying and developing new business opportunities with a specific account/customer, nurturing existing and long lasting senior relationships, and signing new contracts and projects with this customer to drive overall revenue growth and cloud expansion.
What You’ll Do
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve. You will.
- Lead IaaS/PaaS technology deals across its assigned customer territory using world leading cloud offerings from Oracle: Cloud at Customer, Autonomous Database and OCI. Seeking to Land– Use – Expand Universal Cloud Credits deals into IT and LOB targets to realize value for customer that lead for continuous use and expansion
- Drive Platform selling approach as well as promote and evangelize Oracle products to a selected customer, partners, and internal audiences focusing on both Cloud and SW/On-premise workloads.
- Develop and maintain senior and long lasting relationships with Key customers to understand their needs and identify new opportunities.
- Lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Work closely with the sales team to identify and pursue new business opportunities on the targeted account or provide opportunity support for Prime Sales teams and Partner Sales teams within your territory.
- Collaborate with our technical team to develop and deliver customized solutions for customers.
- Encourage and support the adoption and consumption of our IT operation management as well as monitoring in the cloud.
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Be a champion for Oracle’s Cloud strategy, capable of articulating this to customers and partners
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant Oracle LOBs to ensure resources are available when required.
What You’ll Bring
Your passion, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- Solution seller: Able to understand quickly business needs and establish trust. Must be able to show the full value proposition of Oracle Cloud. Not only the technical side of selling Cloud but the business gain for the customer.
- Connected: Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships with customers. Able to use Oracle ecosystem to navigate within a customer to identify targets and opportunities
- Proven track record of success in driving revenue growth and achieving sales targets.
- Cloud confident : Able to outline the full Oracle Cloud picture and explain Universal Credits commercials
- Hands-On : Able to personally demo or give quick hands-on example of Autonomous usage “on the spot”, without needing to always engage technical resources
- Value driven : Able to identify real use-cases for Cloud in the customer that drive value for the customer and can lead to rapid expansion of original deals
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Proven successful and highly attuned influencing skills.
- Proficient in English.
Does this sound like you? If so, we hope to meet you!
At Oracle, we don’t just respect differences—we celebrate them. We believe that innovation starts with inclusion and to create the future we need people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. That’s why we’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts)
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Location: SA-SA,Saudi Arabia-Riyadh
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire